I hope that everyone is staying healthy and keeping safe during this trying time! May the shift to working from home and social distancing be the only effect of this virus on you.
You have likely been reminded how essential technology is to be able to keep productive. So, rest assured that information technology services are considered an Essential Business by the State of Arizona (see executive order 2020-12). As such, Synapses Technologies remains open for business, with the following precautions:
- Remote support will be the primary means of support
- On-site visits will be limited to outages and emergencies
- Social Distancing and Sanitization: Should an on-site visit be necessary, we will be complying with CDC guidelines for sanitization and social distancing.
I hope that Synapses Technologies’ existing customers are already well prepared for this unprecedented shift to work from home. I have long said that work is a thing you do, not a place you go. My main goal in starting Synapses Technologies was to help businesses move their operations to the cloud and work from anywhere at anytime.
You may already be using some or all of the technologies Synapses Technologies deploys. Please reach out for any help in keeping your business running, or if you have any questions.
- Cloud-based business phones. Business desk phones work anywhere there is an internet connection and/or route calls to your mobile phone
- Office 365 (now Microsoft 365) is available anywhere through office.com and is licensed for use on your home computer
- Citrix Sharefile let’s you access files from anywhere and securely share documents with clients and coworkers anywhere
- Software-defined networks for on-premise let you easily create secure site-to-site networks and remote access VPN connections
- Citrix and Amazon Web Services—we use the full range of solutions using the technology from the forerunners of remote work and cloud computing